"La Solucion para su inmigracion."
DESEA USTED SOLICITAR ASILO EN LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS?
Area de servicio en los siguientes sitios en el Estado de Texas: Laredo, Encinal, GEO Rio Grande, Houston, McAllen, Pearsall, Puerto Isabel, San Antonio, y mas.
Si usted tiene miedo o un temor creible de regresar a su pais por causa de tortura, maltrato, abuso fisico o psicologico, acoso, amenazas de muerte, o por persecusion:
Nosotros podemos ayudarle a detener su deportacion !
Visite nuestra seccion "En Espanol"
Expert Visa and Immigration Representation.
"The solution to your immigration needs."
With 35 years experience Gustavo T. Quintanilla knows that the immigration and visa process can be a daunting, complex, and confusing undertaking. As partner in the law firm of Hall Quintanilla and Alarcon, Gustavo has provided clients with the confidence that their case will be handled by an attorney who understands their needs.
Working for families, investors, company executives and managers, professionals and employers, Gustavo T. Quintanilla has the highest level of professionalism, an excellent reputation for client care and a record of successful results that can make the difference in your case.
Deferred Action Process: Efffective june 15, 2012, for persons brought to the U.S., as young children, through no fault of their own, and meet certain criteria. See "ABOUT US" for details.
Immigrant and non immigrant legal work for:
Family based petitions
- All family preferences and categories
- Employment based immigrations
- Labor certifications under the PERM process
- Executives, managers and supervisors of international companies
- Non immigrant employment based visas
- NAFTA visas
- E-1 visas for entrepreneurs
- E-2 visas for investors
- TN Visas for NAFTA professionals
- L-1 visas for intra-company transfer of executives, managers and supervisors
- H-1B visas for world-wide professionals
- Exclusions and removals
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Customs forfeitures and seizures
- currency or monetary
- textiles and all types of merchandise
- DEA forfeitures
Our Service Area
Based in Laredo, Texas — the busiest inland port in the United States — Gustavo T. Quintanilla was the first local attorney to receive approval of NAFTA Treaty Visas following the inception of the North American Free Trade Agreement. Gustavo T. Quintanilla regularly services clients throughout the entire United States, and from many important Mexican cities such as: